Monday, November 8, 2021

No longer a virgin !

Well it had to happen, after so many years of indecision it was time to take the 'plunge! I mean all the right ingredients were there, a motivating friend, some necessary lube and the equipment I'd need to make this a memorable experience !

As Jon helped me jump on board I nervously "inserted" myself and took off with a degree of caution not knowing what to expect. Steady she goes said Jon who had to take a phone call from Anne mid stroke.  

As it was If Strava could have measured the outcome it would have been an exceptionally short and mixed experience. You might need to ask Jon how it was for him ! As for my cleats (of course) they have been put back into storage till next time ha !                             

No comments:

Post a Comment