Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Jurgen setting the standard

Considering Jurgen was successful breaking septagenarian house arrest, I felt I might be just as successful doing likewise.
However, I was not going risk it by myself. If I was going down, I was going to take someone with me. Looking around, whom did I see suffering bike riding withdrawal. Bingo .. Mega Mike. Recently back from the UK having left all nasties in that country, taking 24hrs to fly home and having completed two weeks in solitary, he was ready to romp.
So, the Emerald - Gembrook loop beckoned. We both idled our way there and back suffering only minor muscle and breathing constriction (not virus related) and enjoyed luxuriating in the Gembrook park solving the world's problems ... alone.
A few strollers  were encountered, along with a few workers generating taxable income and of course, 4WDs on " essential" business. Other than bumping into Gordon (walking?????@@##) it was a solitary, smooth flowing relaxing stretch of the legs ... to be repeated.
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment